• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bad internet=I cant play! :(

G4M3R_117

TNT
Well yeah, my internet has absolutely shitted itself, so you know what. I think I wont be able to play for ATLEAST 10 days now, can thank TPFuckingG For that either way untill they can sort their shit out I cant play....

Either way I guess this will atleast mean that I can finish my proje- Oh wait I need the internet for that, nevermind! Well alas untill further notice.

EDIT* Looks like they might get there shit together today if im lucky, I doubt it but maybe!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Eesh. I hear ya. I've been pretty much unable to play either due to being forced onto a 5 year old laptop with a half-working screen. At least you might get it fixed today, I can't even begin repairs on my better laptop 'til the goddamn parts get here.

G4M3R_117

TNT
Lol my internet is back to normal, was quicker than last time, but I still wont be on untill later today I'm playing at my dads and bringing my sister and step mother into MC... Strange world ya know. xD