• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Backpack Pricing

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
What a cool new idea, backpack for increased inventory on the Store!

I noticed pricing isnt thrown in yet, and my two cents is this:

Backpacks can provide a small advantage in Raiding, since you can loot ever-so-much-more. I would like to see the lowest (3?) Backpack sizes have a low, linear increasing price structure (like 5-10-15), to allow the maximum number of players to have some sort of pack. Then, once the backpack levels go up from there, the micro-purchase could rise in a non-linear fashion (like 25-60-100).

Consider adding in the 36 slot backpack to a high level donor tier, but to max profit do not add the largest size to any tier.

I think an easily accesible price structure would be 5$ for 9 slot, 10$ for 18, followed by increasing costs as you see fit. The reason I think it is important to have an easily accessible (cheap) perk is because I want to ensure that this server remains free-to-win, with few advantages awarded to richer (irl) players.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to see small backpacks for purchase with in game coins. It's an advatage to have a large backpack, so possibly 5000c for 9 slots or something like that?