• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Back to the Basics - Roleplay Hub

So, I arrived on this server after playing another server. To me, this server was a truly great server, but it lost its charm after some time. One of my favorite things (and one thing that brought a lot of players to said server) was the roleplay. I know that there are some roleplayers right now, but I was thinking we should increase the amount of these people, as it not only matures the community of the server, but keeps people invested in it for longer. One way the server accomplished this was with one or two places in which players would gather, to roleplay. In said server, this was a Tavern in the spawn city, and the nearby sewers. My suggestion is that we bring areas like this to Herocraft. In my opinion, it would make this server just that much better, with the ability to forge character-to-character relationships, it could also build up townships in a lorebased way. The added idea of it being optional would expand the fanbase just that much more.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
So, I arrived on this server after playing another server. To me, this server was a truly great server, but it lost its charm after some time. One of my favorite things (and one thing that brought a lot of players to said server) was the roleplay. I know that there are some roleplayers right now, but I was thinking we should increase the amount of these people, as it not only matures the community of the server, but keeps people invested in it for longer. One way the server accomplished this was with one or two places in which players would gather, to roleplay. In said server, this was a Tavern in the spawn city, and the nearby sewers. My suggestion is that we bring areas like this to Herocraft. In my opinion, it would make this server just that much better, with the ability to forge character-to-character relationships, it could also build up townships in a lorebased way. The added idea of it being optional would expand the fanbase just that much more.
dungeons are coming very soon as well as some more cool features.