• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Back to the Basics - Complete Reset | New Era - December 21st

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello, I was wondering if there would be like a limit on how close you can build by spawn. I noticed on the pve world that when heading south there is a town thinf that is right on the road, as a guy who likes to make towns look like it would if it was real, this was kid of an eyesore.. So if you could maybe limit how close to the roads/spawn towns can be constructed. Thanks, -gruntmaster95

Oops, did it look that bad.

#TheGreatWallOfDerp
#CageInPVE
#CrapHashtags

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Keep in mind, the maps is 8,000 blocks wide. It's much bigger than any of our previous maps.

Ruger392

Obsidian
Keep in mind, the maps is 8,000 blocks wide. It's much bigger than any of our previous maps.
Well yeah because its both pve and pvp on the same map right? would it be to late or difficult to make pvp a bit more expanded like pve is?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Well yeah because its both pve and pvp on the same map right? would it be to late or difficult to make pvp a bit more expanded like pve is?
Simple math proves that just the PVP continent will be bigger than any map before. How big do you want it?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
PVP is purposely less area. There are a lot of reasons for this, more hotspots, etc. A large majority of the dungeons will be on PVP. We're trying to make fluid gameplay in that respect but it will have to wait for a further patch unfortunately.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't recall seeing you playing and voting every single day for the duration of this world like I was. Hmm... maybe casual has another meaning for you than what it does for me. I am glad that we can at least agree that a map with some lasting power would be keen.
So helping Kain means you get special treatment? Wish I knew that back through the previous maps. Don't wave a special stick in front of me like our actions should be rewarded beyond what they already are.

Ruger392

Obsidian
PVP is purposely less area. There are a lot of reasons for this, more hotspots, etc. A large majority of the dungeons will be on PVP. We're trying to make fluid gameplay in that respect but it will have to wait for a further patch unfortunately.
Ok sounds fun!
Simple math proves that just the PVP continent will be bigger than any map before. How big do you want it?
I was going off of what was posted by kainzo, I didn't see any "simple math" until digging the thread. Ty for your smartass response :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So helping Kain means you get special treatment? Wish I knew that back through the previous maps. Don't wave a special stick in front of me like our actions should be rewarded beyond what they already are.
Helping the server - not me... there's a lot of people that give their time and effort to further something :D

Either way - lets not have this discussion here, I do appreciate both of your view points.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Seems a tad early for a reset. I do hope it'll fix things for people though, because then it'll definitely be worth it.
@EtKEnn we must rebuild! (even tho I haven't played in ages sozz)

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
As long as it isn't an early release and doesn't get pushed into tomorrow I'm fine :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Unfortunately, we did not meet the requirements for a release tonight. I am pushing the new relesae date to Sunday @ 4PM CST on December 21st. If this changes again I will alert you asap.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Unfortunately, we did not meet the requirements for a release tonight. I am pushing the new relesae date to Sunday @ 4PM CST on December 21st. If this changes again I will alert you asap.

Sucks, I won't be around until the 3rd of January, as I'm sure many others will be on holiday soon. Oh well!

Its coming boiz
399619942b.jpg

@Xanipher is best.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Seems like quite a lot of good decisions, I may come have a peek. I like the war/peace system, do I smell inspriation from archeage? Or am I just playing too much of that game?