• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Back to Herocraft

Acepox

Gold
Thanks to that email I received from the administration a few hours ago, I was able to come back. Otherwise, I had forgotten about you, sorry guys. D:
But eh, getting to the point. Is the server still active? Did the owner give up? Are the admins still here? Were there any rule changes? What happenned in the last months? What's going on? Do you have projects?

Acepox

Gold
Answer the other questions! And the last post was from July 5. I once visited a server that died a week before I discovered it.
---Edit---
Hmm, my bad. Atleast 5 comments were posted in the last hour...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Thanks to that email I received from the administration a few hours ago, I was able to come back. Otherwise, I had forgotten about you, sorry guys. D:
But eh, getting to the point. Is the server still active? Did the owner give up? Are the admins still here? Were there any rule changes? What happenned in the last months? What's going on? Do you have projects?

As you can see by my post count, we indeed have not given up :)

We have a lot still planned for the RPG stuff :) Hoping to joyfully add adventure and PVP into the mix!

thanks for checking us out and good luck out there, its rough, you'll need it!

Cam901

Gold
You're not the only one who was able to come back ;P Gotta get my one post or else i'll get deleted....