• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BabyBanana Guide Apply

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Dear HeroCrafters,

I'm Maximus Bakker i'm 12 years old i'd love to support the server by guiding people around and advertising.
I have a good knowledge of hacked clients i play about 6 hours a day. My MineCraft IGN is BabyBanana
I live in europe (Netherlands) the timezone is GMT+1. I have been a hero crafter for 1 year now i think and i still enjoy it
I think i would make a good guide because i already have experience in being staff for servers i had my own server and i used to help my friend with organizing stuff and coding. I already play minecraft for about 4 years im good in pvp so i understand the difference between skill and hacks. I dont swear in chat or make people feel sad / angry. My grammar is okay since i'm in a International school!
Bellow is the official format :
  1. Minecraft IGN: BabyBanana
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 12 years old / GMT+1
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year about
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Because i already have experience with being staff and organizing and showing people around
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I already play minecraft for about 4 years im good in pvp so i understand the difference between skill and hacks. I dont swear in chat or make people feel sad / angry. My grammar is okay since i'm in a International school!

Kind Regards,

Maximus Benjamin Bakker
ISAlmere Student
BabyBanana