• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Babefire Mute

babefire

Wood
IGN: Babefire

Muted by: (Unknown)

Time of mute: Around 2 days ago specific time is unknown

Server/Channel: Herocraft MMO server IP: play.hc.to/ main chat channel

Reason for mute: Spam

Your story: I was banned a couple days ago when I first visited the server. It was really stupid for me to do that and I have no excuse for that. When I got muted for that I didn't think of it much but now I know I cant do anything without it. And the server seems really great considering I looked everywhere for an MMO server like this one thank you for your time. PS: So many run-on sentences

Xelarator1

Obsidian
IGN: Babefire

Muted by: (Unknown)

Time of mute: Around 2 days ago specific time is unknown

Server/Channel: Herocraft MMO server IP: play.hc.to/ main chat channel

Reason for mute: Spam

Your story: I was banned a couple days ago when I first visited the server. It was really stupid for me to do that and I have no excuse for that. When I got muted for that I didn't think of it much but now I know I cant do anything without it. And the server seems really great considering I looked everywhere for an MMO server like this one thank you for your time. PS: So many run-on sentences
Lifting the mute in 3 days, it's already been a week. Next time, don't spam "Give me OP!" in Tour chat.

babefire

Wood
Alright thank you and I apologize my buddie was over and he told me too because some other kid told him too