• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BAAMMM's App

BAAMMM

Dirt
Hey I've heard a lot about this server and it's community and I would really like to be a part of that.

BAAMMM

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: BAAMMM
  2. Location & Age: Switzerland 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Ricethink.net, was banned then unbanned from a friends server if that counts...
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCB6}
Hey I've heard a lot about this server and it's community and I would really like to be a part of that.

BAAMMM
Reviewing

BAAMMM

Dirt

Well Haftacraft I have no idea why as far as I know I stopped playing on that server about 3 weeks before the ban was issued and I have no idea what the "Compromised Account" even means but I guess it was because I tried to join on my brothers account to do a small timelaps and the server saw that we had the same IP. the c.nerd.nu ban was a fair ban I admit that I griefed a walkway on there with some friends but everything was quickly rolled back and no permanent damage was done to anything, I also apologized to the owner of the property.

The X-ray one may have been from my strip mining every time I hit an ore I turned either left or right so it may have looked like an x-ray tunnel.

I hope that this clears things up, and that my past doesn't affect my future

kind regards,

BAAMMM

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Well Haftacraft I have no idea why as far as I know I stopped playing on that server about 3 weeks before the ban was issued and I have no idea what the "Compromised Account" even means but I guess it was because I tried to join on my brothers account to do a small timelaps and the server saw that we had the same IP. the c.nerd.nu ban was a fair ban I admit that I griefed a walkway on there with some friends but everything was quickly rolled back and no permanent damage was done to anything, I also apologized to the owner of the property.

The X-ray one may have been from my strip mining every time I hit an ore I turned either left or right so it may have looked like an x-ray tunnel.

I hope that this clears things up, and that my past doesn't affect my future

kind regards,

BAAMMM
Do you still have access to your brother's account?

BAAMMM

Dirt
I do not he sold it to a friend as he stopped playing. the accounts name was Roysomemore

BAAMMM

Dirt
I thought that if the account age was under 18 I might not be able to donate due to credit card issues. I only set it to 18 so that I could use a credit card should I ever need/want to.