• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Azurapeer application

Azurapeer

TNT
  • In-game name: azurapeer
  • Location & Age: The Netherlands 16
  • Previous Bans: None.
  • Referral(s): Shadoxfix
  • Reason you should be accepted: Because I'll never grief and just want to play on a good and large rpg server, I love playing RPG games, such as WoW and Guild Wars, and I love playing minecraft, so why not just combine the two? I have quite alot of experience with minecraft, I have, for exemple, build a 16 alu, which I'm pretty proud of. My friend (Shadoxfix) talked alot about this server and it sounded prety awesome so I figured why shall I not apply?
  • Have you voted for Herocraft : No, it appears the link is dead.
  • Special Key: HCa9
  • Additional Info: I'm in high-school where I study mostly science and computer related subjects. Me and the same friend I talked about earlier, are making a computer program in C# which is definately my favorite programming language. I also practice a sport in my free time, I actualy participated in the Dutch champoinship for swimming.

Azurapeer

TNT
In the past I have made serveral minecraft creations not only did I make the 16 bit ALU, but also have I made a replica of the collusuem and the eifel tower. My friend who hosts the server, decided to delete the world I made both the colluseum and the eifel tower. I really whish I could show you some screenshots but it just is impossible. I believe that friend I'm talking about is also on your server. His name is theXiroy. Also Shadoxfix has seen both of the creations and could tell you what they were like, must you really want to know.