• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Azomatic's Whitelist Application

Azomatic

Dirt
In-game name
Azomatic
Location & Age
England, 17.
Previous Bans
None other.
Referral(s)
I have no friends or players who have referred me to the server, I have other friends who play minecraft and i'm sure that if the server is good compared to others I would have no problem referring them.
Reason to be accepted
I have been playing minecraft since it's alpha release, I know my way around the game and can easily construct impressive buildings. I usually play on private servers with friends who I know will not greif, and I have been apart of some minecraft roleplay servers. [ I would give you the sites however it has been some time since I have left those servers and I have formatted my computer since ] I beleive that depending on how you treat other players, you will be treated equally and perhaps rewarded, so I treat them nicely.
How I heard about Herocraft
Hopping through youtube's Minecraft videos I came across Minecraft Monday Show 17, I saw a review of your server and the server plugins and I was isntantly drawn in.
Have I voted for Herocraft?
Of course.
Additional Info
  • I have run my own minecraft server multiple times with atleast 6-8 people on at once.
  • Having fun is good, but there is a point at which it can get too overwhelming.
  • I'm a cool guy.

Azomatic

Dirt
Ah yes, I forgot to mention that I already read the rules on the wiki, and I just took a look at the Terms of Service too.