• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aznpwner1233 Application [UPDATED]

In-Game Name-aznpwner1233
Location & Age- Texas , 19
Previous Bans- None! :)
Referrals-None! :)
Reason I should be accepted-I like to have skills in minecraft and this Server was recommended by one of my friends,I like to explore the world of minecraft -plus! I would always donate in game items to the server, I am A AWESOME miner , I Would be nice to everyone i mean EVERYONE that I see.
How did I hear about this Server?-My friend and minestatus.com
Have you voted yet?-Yes,I have! :)
Additional Info-I wanna build a GREAT city and have fun with the other members of the server , I will vote every day for this server , and help AS much as I can. HeroCraft looks like a awesome server to play and meet new people in, and that is why I chose this server! :)

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

aznpwner1233 application [UPDATED #2]
In Game Name - aznpwner1233
Location And Age - Texas , 19
Previous Bans- None..
Referrals- EpicPoodle and megadude690
Reason I should be Accepted- I love to PvP other players and show off my magic skills or other skills!, I would enjoy exploring the world of Herocraft. I am a good builder and I am a good person. I am against griefers If I see a griefer in the server I would tell a MOD or an ADMIN, I do not hack or use MODS in any way. I do my best to read the rules and follow them. I love this server because it is Totally LEGIT.
How did I hear about this Server?- My friend, EpicPoodle and megadude690 Plus!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/herocraft-75296/
Have I voted yet?- Yes! In fact I voted twice.
Additional Info-I played on many servers that have Plugins, but Never had Plugins like Herocraft!
It has skills,spells,events, And best of all its Totally LEGIT!

Well did you read it? Flamereaper666 was unactive for like 3 months So I thought he was banned! :( Plus I returned the Tnt and you heard the Mod! I have never done anything bad on that server. I am the town owner of Hero Hill, Hero Hill is a town in Kreatious. That ban didnt look to serious so I didnt think it was important to post, again I returned the Tnt, and everything is okay with me and Flamereapper666. :D

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
You are right, the ban wasn't serious at all, I would have easily overlooked it if you had told the truth.

I am truly sorry, but this is out of my hands now. It is up to the head whitelister.

@Brutalacerate