• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Awhitespot1 Banker

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft IGN: -Awhitespot1
  2. Position applying for: DHX Banker
  3. Age|Timezone: -Mountain EST time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: -5 months.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: -I really do enjoy making money by selling fully mined goods to the bank, but the only problem is that i wait like 2 hours for a banker to come and buy my gold and i think its so dull and boring for all the poor herocraft players who want to enjoy the experience having to wait that long for some banker to instantly tp to the bank and sell there gold. I mean come on. I really dont have any sorta main role on herocraft besides pvping, mining, and building. I would really enjoy to have a job that can get me going on herocraft and to help out the wonderful players.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am usually on HC everyday unless something important comes up and I cannot play. I play with my friends a lot and would be selling gold for them aswell. And btw, lastivity reccommended me :)