• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AwesomeAlex2000 Application (plz let me join)!!! #2

Name:AwesomeAlex2000
Location & age:Chicago,15
Previous bans:1 and that was because one of my friends got baned and i asked if he could unban them and he said no and i started a rebelion.that was from anthor server.
Referrals:rimmtf93
I should be accepted because i love your idea and i think it is really cool and i think that i may be able to help out your server by helping people with things.
How did i find out about herocraft:I found it while i was looking thorght the server list.
Did i vote for herocraft:yes
About my self: i am not a good speller and i am kinda new to minecraft but my friend told me about some stuf but not alot . i am the type that might talk some times but i love to work on project for the server. but i do not know how to make every thing. but i know how to make some things.i fight for what i want. i go online about almost every day.i also vote every day. that is me.
thank you for your time.:D
sinserly
Alex

i was not part of any staff in the other sever.
Addionalion Info: i found out about minecraft from a friend and it sounded really cool. and i like super heroes and my skin is a super hero.
sinserly
Alex

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
**Reviewing**
Thanks for your patience!

Chicago education isn't big on grammar huh? Anyway, we have a rule here: don't fight the staff. I'm all for standing up for oneself, but don't argue with the staff please. Just a heads up.
@AwesomeAlex2000 Welcome to Herocraft, please check your PMs!