• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Away for a while, please help me with my lwc's

lucas65653

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello all, I've been away for awhile. I've been in Austrailia (from the us) and therefore haven't been able to get on minecraft (since we haven't had a computer.) I know the rule about lwc's that states that if your inactive for a month or more, they get deactivated. Well I'm here till Saturday, and by then it will have been more than a month. @Admins @Mods Please allow some more time for my lwc's because I really don't want to lose my stuff. Thanks a lot and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

lucas65653

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello all, I've been away for awhile. I've been in Austrailia (from the us) and therefore haven't been able to get on minecraft (since we haven't had a computer.) I know the rule about lwc's that states that if your inactive for a month or more, they get deactivated. Well I'm here till Saturday, and by then it will have been more than a month. Admins @Mods Please allow some more time for my lwc's because I really don't want to lose my stuff. Thanks a lot and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

lucas65653

It is an automatic script that runs, there is not any way to stop it, as far as I know.

gabizou Danda

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
If anyone opens the chest, it remains for another month. If there is anyone you trust, fully, you can place them on your LWC and allow them to open the chest every month to assure they remain locked.

However, that leaves you open to being stolen from, and you need to be sure the person chosen can be trusted. Maybe someone in real life, someone you know where they live. Ahah.

Good luck in Australia!

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Don't admins just open up the chests and it reset for players going inactive for more than a month?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Not much can be done, the lwc's are automatic and do not distinguish anything except time for lwc's. Sorry.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Not sure. I think he was mod.
I was a bit sarcastic. He was a mod for a period of time, but extending lwc timings isn't something that we offer at all. In my opinion, lucas65653, I'd get someone that you trust to be on at least once a week to open the chests and therefor extend the timer. Since this is doable with players, it's something you can do with a friend.

lucas65653

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok thanks. I'm gonna be back home tommorow so I'm hoping they won't expire till after I get home. Austrailia was sooo fun!