• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Away for a few weeks

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello can you all listen to it to this please, whilst reading?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQI0pRytcfo

Now I've set the mood ;) Lets get down to business .As some of you may have heard Im going to be inactive for the next few weeks. Why you may ask? The reason for this is because I have exams (fun! fun! fun!). Plain and simple. Like everyone else I don't want to fail my exams so Im going to take this time off to revise and so I don't play on this just before the exam. How long you may ask? I will be inactive for three to four weeks. But I may be ingame rarely though for a short amount of time just to see what's new. When I come back though don't expect me to be quiet.

Anyway thanks for reading! Feel free to comment about things for example you didn't like the music (Or you did!). Anyway enough of my ranting, have a good four weeks without me!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Aye, good luck and I hope you succeed in your endeavors.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm going away for three weeks. I've been planning for this for about a year now. And have been busy over the last few days packing. So yeah... See you all In three weeks.

Edit: Just some more details I've been planning this for over a year. And I am going to Sweden.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Damn I am a busy person. Going away for a week on Sunday! It's a conservation camp so lots of physical work. The only other trip I have later this year is Iceland.