• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Avoir's Shout Chat Appeal

Avoir

Obsidian
IGN:Avoir
Muted by: @MoeJunur
Time of mute: 10:15 Ish.
Server/Channel: Shout
Reason for mute: Sup Nigga.
Your story: Was walking around when I saw ma boi @KingNate42, he saw me and said "Hey man" and I responded with a quick and subtle "Sup Nigga" and was muted for it.

Thanks,

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Racist remarks which can be seen in chat by any player seen or unseen is not allowed, be more careful with the use of your vocabulary!
bump this in 30 days! for unmte!.
This mute also will be punishment for the pixel art that you created outside the region of a herogate!

Last edited:

Avoir

Obsidian
Racist remarks which can be seen in chat by any player seen or unseen is not allowed, be more careful with the use of your vocabulary!
bump this in 30 days! for unmte!.
This mute also will be punishment for the pixel art that you created outside the region of the yellow herogate!

@MoeJunur, I was already punished for my pixel art... @xexorian banned me and removed all my items, and honestly a 30 day mute for a word that the majority of the players use and that was not used in an aggressive way but to simply say hello to a friend is ridiculous, I'm not sure if you're doing this because you simply do not like me but If you're going to punish me twice for something so minor you better start muting every player that says it in any chat too.

Last edited: