• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Avoir and xMjay's gmute Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avoir

Obsidian
IGN: Avoir,xMjay
Muted by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of mute: 11:40PM
Server/Channel: G-Mute
Reason for mute: Toxic
Your story:

Me and my man @xMJay where trolling new player in O Chat and Tour chat making them do stupid things for them to be able to join our town (BTW xMjay lost his account info which is why I'm making this appeal for him too). Now everything was all games and fun until @joshtsai told us to cut it out, which we did we stopped fake recruiting in all the chats and we toned down the troll, me and xMjay liked this new player named Woodinz so I wen't ahead and tested him out to see if he would fit in our town, to my suprise the young man was a savage he could spit mad fire and we were impressed, he is now going to apply to LazyTown. Now back to the G-Mute. After about 20 minutes of not saying anything in chat and just chilling @Kenneth_Chow comes out of nowhere and G-mutes both of us, no warning nothing, which btw is not the proper procedure, it seems that a lot of mods and admins forgot about how the muting system works.... Let me enlighten you.

Warnings will be given for any infringement as follows:

• First warning: Player receives a warning.
  • Second warning: Player receives a 3-day suspension.
  • Third warning: Player receives a 1-week suspension.
  • Fourth warning: Player receives a 1-month suspension.
  • Fifth warning: Player receives a permanent ban.
Now obviously you can skip steps if it was something drastic but I don't think trolling some noobs is something game breaking, actually In the past when I was trolled and people were really toxic with me I was told "/ignore is there for a reason", but hey I'm not rocket scientist.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Avoir,xMjay
Muted by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of mute: 11:40PM
Server/Channel: G-Mute
Reason for mute: Toxic
Your story:

Me and my man @xMJay where trolling new player in O Chat and Tour chat making them do stupid things for them to be able to join our town (BTW xMjay lost his account info which is why I'm making this appeal for him too). Now everything was all games and fun until @joshtsai told us to cut it out, which we did we stopped fake recruiting in all the chats and we toned down the troll, me and xMjay liked this new player named Woodinz so I wen't ahead and tested him out to see if he would fit in our town, to my suprise the young man was a savage he could spit mad fire and we were impressed, he is now going to apply to LazyTown. Now back to the G-Mute. After about 20 minutes of not saying anything in chat and just chilling @Kenneth_Chow comes out of nowhere and G-mutes both of us, no warning nothing, which btw is not the proper procedure, it seems that a lot of mods and admins forgot about how the muting system works.... Let me enlighten you.

Warnings will be given for any infringement as follows:

• First warning: Player receives a warning.
  • Second warning: Player receives a 3-day suspension.
  • Third warning: Player receives a 1-week suspension.
  • Fourth warning: Player receives a 1-month suspension.
  • Fifth warning: Player receives a permanent ban.
Now obviously you can skip steps if it was something drastic but I don't think trolling some noobs is something game breaking, actually In the past when I was trolled and people were really toxic with me I was told "/ignore is there for a reason", but hey I'm not rocket scientist.

Those warnings mainly apply to bans, but if you want to follow those guidelines you've been muted 6 other times. You can take those are your warnings. A per the guidelines you shouldn't have ever been unmuted.

Toxicity is unneeded and only harms the server's new population. You won't be unmuted any time within this month, feel free to reappeal when you've learned how to act properly.

As for @xMJay he has to make his own appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.