• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Avalation-hamlet-accepting new people

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
charter AVALATION---A town in shrine
LEADER-Lightning547
current members- Location-shrine at X:3400, z:-3333
Drloves

Brote
Jjgameguy
Viper
BRAWLER150

Gridlock0520
Erik4556

A small town in a large world, a community of people live together, trying to survive and get by. they realize they have hidden skills and take the fight to the monsters of the world. if you apply for the town feel free to walk to it before you application is accepted. if you get here before I see it, I will accept it. getting here, is your test.

please copy this application and paste in in your post, then fill out it-
IGN-
Age-
what classes do you want to be?-
what classes are you?-
are you smart? Y/N-
do you plan to be a dedicated player?(plan to stick to the server)-
a little about yourself(optional)-
do you understand your not allowed to steal or grief the town or other town members?-

you must be whitelisted to join the town. you cannot play in the shrine world, were we are based, without being whitelisted first.

Last edited:

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
kirby2233
paladin
lost soul
y
i want to be in this town
profile say im 24 its 14
I changed the way the application is, could you copy and paste it into your post then fill it out please?
edit- after looking around, It appears you are not whitelisted,(correct me if you are), you need to be whitelisted to play in shrine were the town is based.

Last edited:

kirby2233

Dirt
I changed the way the application is, could you copy and paste it into your post then fill it out please?
edit- after looking around, It appears you are not whitelisted,(correct me if you are), you need to be whitelisted to play in shrine were the town is based.
i am white listed, i will get to shrine

Squabbel

Dirt
IGN- Squabbel
Age- 18
what classes do you want to be?- Farmer/Healer
what classes are you?- Lost Soul/Crafter
are you smart? Y/N- Sure oAo
do you plan to be a dedicated player?(plan to stick to the server)- Yep
a little about yourself(optional)- I'm currently a senior inhighschool about to graduate this spring. I'm a dork and I like to talk allot
do you understand your not allowed to steal or grief the town or other town members?-
Of Coarse

Please tell me you're still accepting I've been trying to reach your village forever now ;A;