• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Autumn Vacation

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
I think that Judge will do a fine job runing Camelot while you guys are gone. Have a good time.

It's not like we are going to tear eachother to peaces... :confused:

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
:O How can i play borderlands 2 while running a town?? *Sigh*

Also @MultiHeartGold As i haven't been online much over the last few days, could you send me a PM with what has happened and also any other people that we have now specced.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
:O How can i play borderlands 2 while running a town?? *Sigh*

Also @MultiHeartGold As i haven't been online much over the last few days, could you send me a PM with what has happened and also any other people that we have now specced.
I cant remember anything that has happened, but PanFlake specced to Beguiler after the DoD

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll be on my cabin from today (Friday) to Saturday or Sunday next week (8-9 days).

@judgedread540 Take good care of Camelot in me and Millejinta's absence (Mille is going on vacation on Sunday)

I'll still be on the forums and MinecraftForums.

@MultiHeartGold @PanFlake @UltimateOptics @NamelessFreak @TheMormon @MajorasMask (Better now?, sorry but I didnt have time to think of everyone)
Have fun sitting on your cabin, I guess... ;)

But yeah, see you on your return!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
My WiFi is good enough to chat In Game, so i'll be online every now and then.[DOUBLEPOST=1349479036,1349095955][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm back in 1 and a half day :D