• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Automatic Unbanning System

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Apparently the "Automatic Unbanning System" isn't working properly. Myself and about 10 others were banned on August 25, 2012. We received a 7 day ban till September 1, 2012. As of today we are still banned on mc.herocraftonline.com (except for 1 of us). The map wipe is tomorrow, and we collectively were wondering if you - @Kainzo could unban us sometime today.

Thanks.

@nonamemajdeath
@judgedread540
@Aryios
@leftovers5
@PewPewPewLasers
@Kam744
@_KittyGotWet_
@Orangedude345
@Mrchucklez
@w0nd3rb0y

c12095

Holy Shit!
I don't think there was ever a Automatic Unbanning System for HC.

There isn't one that I'm aware of. Pandaman is just looking for a way to say he is still banned without bumping his appeal so it seems less pushy...

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
There isn't one that I'm aware of. Pandaman is just looking for a way to say he is still banned without bumping his appeal so it seems less pushy...
No, he isn't. Kainzo had said that we will be unbanned via an "Automatic unbanning system."

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We are using a plugin's timed ban system but it apparently is being overriden by something else.

When/if I have time I'll get to this. You aren't innocent. Unbanning users who abuse policies/rules is the last on my list of things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.