• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Auto Reply Function

An /afk or /dnd command would be really great, I brought this up today and most agreed that it could be useful

There's been plenty of times I've sent someone a message only to find out later that they were afk the whole time

you would do something like:

/dnd I'm afk while I.... let the dog out... drain the lizard... cook dinner... read my email.....

You get it

But kurugi what if its:

/msg badhaddy hey i've got 10 blocks to bank when you get a minute

10 minutes later

/msg badhaddy did you miss my earlier msg? can you bank me?

10 minutes later

Figure out he's afk.

But if he uses /dnd then i get 20 minutes back to do w/e. But I hear where you're coming from... plus the person has to actually settup they're /dnd and I'm sure people would forget from time to time

Do you see what I'm getting at tho?

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
Well I certainly won't bother with an away function or afk message if I need to deal with something urgent e.g. my cat being on fire.
My advice is to spam the person using /msg. Install and use Chat++, it supports three different way of sending the same message/command over and over again:

1) copy the message before sending, then all you have to do after is pasting it (no typing involved) <- my personal preference
2) send the message once then recover it from the chat history by pressing the up or down keys (no typing involved) <- bit finicky
3) macro it (no typing involved but don't forget to remove the macro after you're done) <- for extremists

Don't spam the public channels though :p

Nicoli20

Iron
I think a /afk function would be good.

There was a time in which I was anticipating on receiving a message, but I had to attend to a matter in the garage. As I came back to Minecraft, I found that he asked if I was there.