• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aurum-HC 3.0-Nuetral-[9+2]-Recruiting

Sam201095

TNT
My IGN is Sam201095
I might have a shop
I started playing in alpha when i joined herocraft i dont remember
I am aware of it but sometimes i have to take breaks from minecraft and cant get that money
Roleplay name Raven
Wears a mask and hood to conceal his identity nothing more is known at this time (dont want to give it away heh)

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
My IGN is Sam201095
I might have a shop
I started playing in alpha when i joined herocraft i dont remember
I am aware of it but sometimes i have to take breaks from minecraft and cant get that money
Roleplay name Raven
Wears a mask and hood to conceal his identity nothing more is known at this time (dont want to give it away heh)
Accepted, convo invited

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
How's it going Iar? I heard some of my townies raided you...I hope they didn't inconvenience you too much.

Hopefully we can work something out in the future; I don't see a reason why a non-aggressive and cool town should be raided by a large town like us. When things settle down (IE towns/alliances are formed, people have mastered, things are less crazy) remind me about this post and I will talk to the rest of the town about a non-aggression treaty if you are interested.

Good luck!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
How's it going Iar? I heard some of my townies raided you...I hope they didn't inconvenience you too much.

Hopefully we can work something out in the future; I don't see a reason why a non-aggressive and cool town should be raided by a large town like us. When things settle down (IE towns/alliances are formed, people have mastered, things are less crazy) remind me about this post and I will talk to the rest of the town about a non-aggression treaty if you are interested.

Good luck!
Right now things are going well, but the Treepers did steal all of our 5 gold and 20 diamonds. Luckily we finally have an lwc for safe-keeping of goods. But the only troubles the raids after the tree creepers is just a waste of time. The only thing I am personally upset about is the fact people took our dirt Q.Q

But a non-aggression pact would be a good thing if we can manage that.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Haha we raided the TCs pretty badly tonight. We didn't steal anything, but we got what they dropped and also killed them all for a good half hour; little payback for you ;) Not really sure why they would take dirt?

I can provide another LWC free of charge in your town if you need it since I have like 2 more free ones left.

How much money does the town have; are you getting close to township?

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Haha we raided the TCs pretty badly tonight. We didn't steal anything, but we got what they dropped and also killed them all for a good half hour; little payback for you ;) Not really sure why they would take dirt?

I can provide another LWC free of charge in your town if you need it since I have like 2 more free ones left.

How much money does the town have; are you getting close to township?
TC didn't take the dirt, I think you guys did or whatever town has Ihasbryn in it.

EDIT: IF township is 5000c, then 4994. Spent it all on an lwc.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
@Sam201095 removed from list
@Dayliss Added to list (no access to town thread)

Town is now accepting signature on charter! (after me being an idiot and not know how to charter)

TC now need to pay 500c A WEEK not to be KoS

deadalucard

Stone
IGN: deadalucard​
Future class: caster /crafter (unknown yet)​
Will you have a shop? y/m/n: probly not​
When did you start playing Minecraft? Herocraft?: 28 of october i think​
Are you aware of the 15c tax? (Vote once a day for 6c!):yeah​
(Optional)Roleplay backstory:​