• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aurum-HC 3.0-Nuetral-[9+2]-Recruiting

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Aurum
"The City of Gold"
DEAD
Future town for the 3.0 update coming January 1st!​
*IMPORTANT NOTICE*​
Due to map not being released yet, all of this info is subject to change.​
Quests: Quests will be offered to everyone who is not KoS to this town. Each quest will have an objective, and an reward. Quests may be repeatable or one time only. To accept a quest either /tell or /mail write the offerer. Want to offer a quest? Pay a 15c fee to put a quest up! Format below.​
Roleplay: This town will support Roleplay! Please look at Alator's threads about roleplaying! ERP is banned in this town. Do not even attempt it.​
Plots: Plots will be offered to all citizens and residents. The height is limited to shorter then the houses on the tier below you and the basements to 5. NO UGLY, SQUARE, OR COBBLESTONE HOUSES!!!!!!!!​
12x12​
12x11​
11x11​
10x11​
Town Build:​
The town will have 5 levels, each one 2 blocks higher then the lower one, in a pyramid shape. The first level will house shops(?), quests, and the buildings required for a town. The second level consists of Tier 1 houses. Third is Tier 2 houses. Fourth is Tier 3 houses. The final, and fifth level will feature a stone-brick stronghold, closes off to most people who aren't a part of the town, and will contain the town hall and storage areas.​
Note: If you owe a fine, you will be KoS before paying that. Some exceptions to being KoS may occur.​
RULES REGARDING CITIZENS:​
  1. Do not attack other members. Duels are okay, but don't just run around killing/attacking other members.
  2. Be friendly! If I see any of you trolling, being rude, or just an all around douchebag, you will be kicked, fined, or have your taxes increased.
  3. No stealing from this town or allies. The fine is 50c plus you have to give back all of the stuff you stole. (Or more!) Hint: Do not open people's chests. You may be thought stealing.
  4. Please use somewhat good spelling and grammar. This isn't really a real rule, but it does increase the intelligence level of the server.
  5. Follow ALL server rules.
RULES REGARDING VISITORS​
  1. Do not kill members of Aurum. Fines start at 75c and increase through repeated offenses.​
  2. Do not steal from the town. Fines start at 75c and increase with repeated offenses. You will have to return stolen goods.​
  3. Don't be a d-bag. If you are rude or just generally bad, you will be blacklisted and not let into town. No fine.​
If you want to join please use this application.​
IGN:​
Future class:​
Will you have a shop? y/m/n:​
When did you start playing Minecraft? Hercraft?:​
Are you aware of the 15c tax? (Vote once a day for 6c!):​
(Optional)Roleplay backstory:​
If you want to post a quest, make a post or talk to an official. This is the format to have on the sign.​
First line: *Quest Title*​
Second line: *Difficulty, (Easy, Medium, or Hard)*​
Third line: *Your Name*​
Fourth Line: *The reward*​
This will be edited over the next few days to make things clearer and better. Hopefully this will be a great town!​

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Member list:
Mayor:​
Iarbobay​
SiC:​
N/A​
Officials:​
N/A​
Nobles:​
N/A​
Citizens:​
earpus96​
Pandabear72​
skittles32009​
Didag​
BlackOhso​
yoIyo​
xStyk​
Dayliss​
Residents:​
Alator​
Oxea​
Charter signatures:​
Alliances: (Hopefully)​
Kingdom of Obscurity​
Enemies: (KoS)​
Hollowsith, for camping us and demanding 500c a week, and threatening to destroy Aurum through camping (500c a week)​
Treecrepers, for raids (500c a week)​
Tax payements:​
None needed yet

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Woo RP! Requesting a resident plot in advance!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Woo RP! Requesting a resident plot in advance!
Cool! I got kind of a backstory worked out for the town, but it won't be confirmed until I figure out what happens between Dragon and Zeal. Welcome first resident!

Roshadus

Soulsand
IGN Name:earpus96​
Future class:caster/crafter​
Will you have a shop? y/m/n:maybe​
When did you start playing Minecraft?:last year​
When did you start playing Herocraft?:september​
Are you apart of any guild?:the academy​

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Cool! I got kind of a backstory worked out for the town, but it won't be confirmed until I figure out what happens between Dragon and Zeal. Welcome first resident!

Follow along with my 'declassified' posts in the General forum over the next few days. ;)

And thanks!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I'll be working on designs for the city. The designs will be square, but the town will not be a square. They are just for the basic idea of the city. I'll post some pictures and a download in the main post.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
After working for 30 minutes on the town, I realized that the township plugin is changing and the town size might change. Really, really basic designs are made but they are subject to change.

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Good luck on the town @Iarbobray . You know us Valors are behind you.

Also, I really like the pyramid idea. I can't wait to check out how that looks.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I really like the pyramid idea and the quest idea!Good luck on the new map.:) By the way, can my town be allies with your town? My town's name is prospérer.