• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Aurora] Good (6) *Recruiting!*

Do you like own name?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I do care, but I can't decide!

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
Goal!-
We aim to bring good into the world by protecting the ones close to us, but we will not hesitate to strike down the ones we deem Evil.

-Create a KOS list of Evil players.
-Help prepare, and protect the unofficial town Aurora. (This is our Guild Hall. I worked very hard to make it, be respectful)
-Help protect nearby Good Towns!
-Do missions!

I will send Focuses to people to do things for the guild. Missions may include killing people! Your Mission is based on your level, alignment Faction, and your past missions completed.

Example: You have new minemail! use '/mail read ' to get your Focus.
Example: Focus! Kill Itzmak (sorry itzmak)
How the Guild Works!- The Guild will be split up into tightly grouped factions (teams) of 3 to 5 people. Each faction will earn rewards for their members completing missions. Each Faction needs a name and a title for members. *not titles you earn in game (sort of like our own nick name). New Members will be sorted into random Factions until they choose their own. Each Factions gets a room in Aurora.
-Lone Wolves- If you wish to do missions alone with no faction, you can. Though we would prefer you have friends that got your back
Founder
***ezmac***
SiC
Followers
***Taylor004***
***Adamjo28***
***Jayzy3***
***MuffinSpankz***
***AjPwnsNoobs***
MIA
keffalump
Hallijo709
naske5
FACTIONS
*Head Faction*Snowy- From XXXMAS
ezmac, Taylor004, Adamjo28
Nomads- From The Wild
MuffinSpankz, AjPwnsNoobs, Jayay3
Non Faction- Unclaimed Members
To Apply

IGN:
Class:
Alignment:
Why you want to join:
Allies:
Enemies:
Town or Nomad:

IGN:Hallijo709
Class:Rouge / Becoming Ninja
Alignment:Good
Why you want to join:Because i want to defeat the evil of herocraft
Allies:Naske5
Enemies:Black_Python
Town or Nomad:None yet

naske5

Wood
IGN: naske5
Class: Caster (becoming Necromancer)
Alignment: Good.
Why you want to join: I DONT like evilness.
Allies: Hallijo709
Enemies: Black_Python (but you already know that;) )
Town or Nomand none yet.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Jayzy3
Class: Level 53 Thief, should master this week
Alignment: Good/Neutral
Why you want to join: Why not?
Allies: All of KO and her allies
Enemies: All of KO's enemies
Town: Panorama

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
I was just trying to make an assassination between unlike classes. So how is A warrior spec like a Caster spec?

Well Dreadknights and Necromancers both have skills that directly define them as dark. Dread-Harmtouch Necro- Going to hell. This doesn't mean they are bad, its just their type of skills, how they can be used.

So The Peace Alignment defines the use of balance and skills like that. Dark defines using skills to harm, more than anything. Light integrates support skills and that paths skills. Defined by helping team or yourself while fighting. Chaos is just that, trying to disrupt, bother, or confuse players in order to fight. Beguiler and Disciples are very good examples. Beguilers just fuck with you will fireballing (pig riding and sheep exploding) and Disciple pushing you away and disrupting your attack.

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
Yeah, I am not using this system to define who joins anymore. I will segregate classes on what missions that go on, due to their class

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
I have done a horrible job at making a guild. It is time for an entire make-over.

Get Ready for Aurora Resurrected!

Muffins!

Wood
IGN: MuffinSpankz
Class: Caster
Alignment: I like to think myself neutral.
Why you want to join: This guild looks fun, good way to spend the time while playing and am interesed in the idea myself. This is the first guild on server I've been on.
Allies: AjPwnsNoobs
Enemies: None.
Town or Nomad: Well... Nomad of course :).

IGN: AjPwnsNoobs
Class: Caster
Alignment: Along the lines of neutral and good.
Why you want to join: I want to join so that I can have some support and so that I can help others too.
Allies:MuffinSpankz, ReaperzSurvival
Enemies:None
Town or Nomad: Nomad is my favourite.... I don't like having to go back to the same place all the time.