• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

August 2v2

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
So we have 3 teams lol
We're not gonna have this with only 3 Teams.
I'm not just gonna hand out prizes just for showing.

I'll wait to call it till the Deadline, If we don't get some more teams by then, we're canceling the 2v2.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
We're not gonna have this with only 3 Teams.
I'm not just gonna hand out prizes just for showing.

I'll wait to call it till the Deadline, If we don't get some more teams by then, we're canceling the 2v2.
Trying to scrape up a couple more teams. If we get ~5 we can do round robin with the top 2 teams facing off in a final and a 3rd place round.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
If we get at least 5 teams, we're doing a Round Robin Tourney, with a battle for 3rd. More Teams will increase the prize pool.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
  • First Place: NeighborhoodWatch
    • MountAndDewMe
    • Irishman81
    • 911FashionPolice
  • Second Place: IsaacIsBad
    • Ritzierbenn
    • whitayy
    • FazeAlpine
  • Third Place: Scrubadubdubs
    • Isaacplaysmc2k16
    • SpinZwaart

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
  • First Place: NeighborhoodWatch
    • MountAndDewMe
    • Irishman81
    • 911FashionPolice
  • Second Place: IsaacIsBad
    • Ritzierbenn
    • whitayy
    • FazeAlpine
  • Third Place: Scrubadubdubs
    • Isaacplaysmc2k16
    • SpinZwaart
Congratulations to the winners!
Thanks for playing people, even if it was a little hectic haha

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3

August 2v2 Tourney Video in perspective of me (MountAndDewMe) and 911FashionPolice. Unfortunately, I stopped recording after the first two fights because of FPS issues (Looks smooth in the video but I was 15-25 fps when I was recording lol). Thanks to 911FashionPolice for the last clip.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2

August 2v2 Tourney Video in perspective of me (MountAndDewMe) and 911FashionPolice. Unfortunately, I stopped recording after the first two fights because of FPS issues (Looks smooth in the video but I was 15-25 fps when I was recording lol). Thanks to 911FashionPolice for the last clip.
Next time add the teamspeak communications. ;)

Probably somewhere between 6 and 9 CST
Yeah, that's when I get most of my videogame time in. I'm usually doing something with the family earlier in the day, which is why I've only shown up for a couple tournies.

Plus, isn't 6-9 peak hours? Wouldn't that by itself make it worth while to move events to that time?