• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Au revoir (Summer Absence) ~Temp

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I probably wont be on forums, 100% not in game.Mentioned this a few times in game recently and on forums to some but I'm going to france until early august to live with family and hopefully get into some hilarious shenanigans. When I get back I hope to start a PvP guild and finally enjoy the map I helped make :)

Roll credits...
@Jonsoon @RagingDragon5 Good luck on your town. It'll probably be the best, as usual.
@AD/LO been a pleasure being with you guys. You're great and kept me on the server during most of Bastion. Cya on the battle field.
@MultiHeartGold bby come back
@JupiterRome stay derpy , edit woops almost forgot you @Johnbaur derpy
@Amgroma stay classy
@UltimateOptics learn to architect, wow
[USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] good luck, we're not all in AD anymore, haha
@Architects you guys rock
The following people are bosses:
@TheYeti you smell apparently
@Danda the panda and "Admin hit squad member"
@Xanipher GET SOME SLEEP, <3

@Kainzo same as above, and good luck.

@AnyoneImissed I love ya and you know it. You know who you are.

and one
Grid_Bread.png
for @Bingy1218

Have a good summer all you 'mericans out there.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I probably wont be on forums, 100% not in game.Mentioned this a few times in game recently and on forums to some but I'm going to france until early august to live with family and hopefully get into some hilarious shenanigans. When I get back I hope to start a PvP guild and finally enjoy the map I helped make :)

Roll credits...
@Jonsoon @RagingDragon5 Good luck on your town. It'll probably be the best, as usual.
@AD/LO been a pleasure being with you guys. You're great and kept me on the server during most of Bastion. Cya on the battle field.
@Amgroma stay classy
[USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] good luck, we're not all in AD anymore, haha

and one
Grid_Bread.png
for @Bingy1218

You're the guy who whitelisted me, even though you said I was "missing logic." I thank you, LightningCape. I'll see you in August.

(You probably don't remember me, but I like you all the same. <Favorite Moderator right here>)

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm disappointed i wasn't tag for something, LIKE that time i had regions to mith still and you had to come sort it out but just acted like a derp and shot me with arrows eh?

Bye, you aren't gone for long but we'll miss you <3

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

Roll credits...
@Amgroma stay classy

and one
Grid_Bread.png
for @Bingy1218

Bye! We shall miss you! Btw @UltimateOptics He whitelisted me too XD Hahaha

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Roll credits...
@Amgroma stay classy
[USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] good luck, we're not all in AD anymore, haha
[USERGROUP=34]@Architects[/USERGROUP] you guys rock

and one
Grid_Bread.png
for @Bingy1218

Enjoy le france...
Make sure you don't get hit in the face by a baguette.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5

Roll credits...
@Amgroma stay classy
[USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] good luck, we're not all in AD anymore, haha

and one
Grid_Bread.png
for @Bingy1218

Guys don't Worry! He's Just going to look for his Jeep :D

And btw In Case you didn't know Im gone until August 1st So yeah GG

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9

Roll credits...
@Amgroma stay classy

and one
Grid_Bread.png
for @Bingy1218

Have fun! I'm going to be in Paris/Amsterdam/RestofEurope in August, i'll find you and partake in said shenanigans as well! Haha. Have a good one man.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Bleh, every time someone replies it retags me.

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Everyone time someone replies tags me as well lewl
Typo. I feel like you're about ready to lose rating perms and ability to post troll apps on peoples threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.