• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Atyl95 - Dirty Sheep

Atyl95

Wood
  • In-game name: Atyl95
  • Location & Age: USA, 16
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Yep. Went on some random server and shouted "wanker" ^-^
  • Referral(s): Atyl95
  • Reason you should be accepted: Because I'm applying for the server. I would like to play on the server, so I applied. (Relevant Information)
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My referrals who referred me to herocraft, which then asked me to refer them to my referrals who referred me. And so I did.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep
  • Additional Info: Alright, meat you say? What about pork aha? No, jk. Here we go, My in game name is Atyl95. I am coming from battlecraft, just like many others recently. The main things I liked to do in Battlecraft were raid bases and make redstone locks. God, locks were fun. Anyway, that got boring so I turned to pvp. The bad thing is, there was not much to be found! I looked under rocks and everything, but it wasn't that great by any means. I heard about herocraft as I floated around on my journies, so i decided to apply here. When I was applying, i told a friend of mine, "Lol go look at my application". He said "Lol". So, after I applied to herocraft, I was contacted and told that I needed to expand my application. And that brings us up to now. I heard about the cool classes and pvp system you guys have, and how balanced it is.
if you want more pork, lemme know.
PS: I don't know the crafting recipe for the item "Great first impression" that you requested, sorry.
[Insert proper formatting tags here][/endtags]

Ponies rock. Edit#4

Atyl95

Wood
I've been looking over some other whitelist apps. Mine appears to be a bit shoddy. Instead of editing my previous post, I think i shall just create this:

Referrals: I'm part of the immigrant swarm. Notice alot of the people getting referred by codeman and stuff? Yeah, i'm from the same place he is, but he is not my referral.

Reason I should be accepted seems a bit.. terse. I would like to be accepted because "I can improve the community and blah blah blarg..." No. That's everyone's answer. How about something original like "Because I can eat 15 extra spicy chicken wings in one sitting". There is my answer.

Voted: I haven't un-voted, don't worry.

Additional Info: Jesus Christ, my mouth burned after those wings. Bread helps, you know.

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
*Reviewing*

Edit: Once again sorry yours got skipped over, but there was a flood of apps, it might have been drowned by the other apps. However please dont post on everyone else's whitelist apps saying that yours was skipped over and that you want yours read right away. If you read the rules at the top of the application section, you would see that posting on other people's apps is not allowed.

Atyl95

Wood
Huzzah, you are my new favorite person ever.

Betting on an 80% chance that my application is not sufficient.

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression
-POST RELEVANT INFORMATION
If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Edit: I understand that you dont want to post a generic app, but chicken wings??? lol just post some info relevant to Minecraft and/or Herocraft. Believe me i hate generic apps too.

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
Ehh great first impression isnt really something you could fix :p Not that it's that bad of an impression, great app :p Accepted! Check your PMs