• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Attributes links to skills

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
So now, i am alright with the overall skills that each class provides and all that, not that i complain, but i really think there should be more of a optional skills for each class to have, since it is harder to combo skills and have less of skills now for each class ( that is what i assume)
So now i suggest that a player gets certain amount of attributes in different aspects, strength, wisdom etc. So if u add certain points to the attribute system, u can get some of the optional skill, and which the lore must be thought out and designed nicely. I think each class should atleast have 3-5 optional skill, and which each player can only have a max of 2 optional skills(balance needed). So except from the skill to use skills nicely, it is a difficulty to think what and how are u going to spend ur attributes points to achieve different pvp experience.
Sorry for the grammar and english mistakes, not really got at it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So now, i am alright with the overall skills that each class provides and all that, not that i complain, but i really think there should be more of a optional skills for each class to have, since it is harder to combo skills and have less of skills now for each class ( that is what i assume)
So now i suggest that a player gets certain amount of attributes in different aspects, strength, wisdom etc. So if u add certain points to the attribute system, u can get some of the optional skill, and which the lore must be thought out and designed nicely. I think each class should atleast have 3-5 optional skill, and which each player can only have a max of 2 optional skills(balance needed). So except from the skill to use skills nicely, it is a difficulty to think what and how are u going to spend ur attributes points to achieve different pvp experience.
Sorry for the grammar and english mistakes, not really got at it.
I'm a little confused on what you are suggesting... is the system just too complex for ya?

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I'm a little confused on what you are suggesting... is the system just too complex for ya?
No i am saying that can the attributes point kind of link to what skill u have, cause i think some players, like wizard, if they put many points into strength and endurance, i think they should not be able to use that much skills compare those who put their points accordingly, so i suggest that u create some more skills, which is not u get in when u lv up, but put certain amount points into attributes in order to get it.

Attributes are for yourself, they added this in so you can have whatever kind of build set of class you want, so for example, you could be a wizard, and you could level strength and constitution, and you could be a wizard hitting class. Attributes is based on what kind of building style of a class you want.