• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Attribute points reset to 0 without stat change after trying to allocate them

I just changed my class from a Mage to a Ninja. All of my attribute points were spent before the change. After the change, I noticed that I had 8 attribute points to spend. After trying to spend 4 of them in the attributes GUI menu, I got the message

"You have spend more attribute points than normally allowed for the Ninja class, and have had the allocated attributes reset for that class!"

None of my stats changed and my unallocated points reset to 0.

I assume that what happened is that I was not supposed to have 8 attribute points after switching class, and a safeguard reset my points.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I just changed my class from a Mage to a Ninja. All of my attribute points were spent before the change. After the change, I noticed that I had 8 attribute points to spend. After trying to spend 4 of them in the attributes GUI menu, I got the message

"You have spend more attribute points than normally allowed for the Ninja class, and have had the allocated attributes reset for that class!"

None of my stats changed and my unallocated points reset to 0.

I assume that what happened is that I was not supposed to have 8 attribute points after switching class, and a safeguard reset my points.
Needless - that is a failsafe of the system to prevent bugs -- tagging @greatman321 on this.