• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Attribute point information

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
So many people constantly have trouble with the way the attribute points are allocated. I'm mostly referring to the way that higher level attributes cost more points to increase. That in itself isn't the problem. I think the real issue lies in that you don't actually know how many points you need to spend to increase an attribute.

I don't know anything about coding, so pardon my ignorance, but I think a simple fix would just be to display somehow, somewhere the attribute point cost of raising an attribute to the next level. And maybe displaying the current number of attribute points on the /attributes GUI.

I'm sure it will be fine to continue as-is, but I feel like it could be a little more efficient and user-friendly.
Any thoughts?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So many people constantly have trouble with the way the attribute points are allocated. I'm mostly referring to the way that higher level attributes cost more points to increase. That in itself isn't the problem. I think the real issue lies in that you don't actually know how many points you need to spend to increase an attribute.

I don't know anything about coding, so pardon my ignorance, but I think a simple fix would just be to display somehow, somewhere the attribute point cost of raising an attribute to the next level. And maybe displaying the current number of attribute points on the /attributes GUI.

I'm sure it will be fine to continue as-is, but I feel like it could be a little more efficient and user-friendly.
Any thoughts?
I agree with you in this. Trying to find a way via the GUI selection tool to do this.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4