• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Attribute Instructional Video

me19584

Glowing Redstone
Recently I've noticed numerous questions in the help chat regarding the attributes plugin. Many people (me included) don't understand the system and I've read the wiki and I feel like it doesn't do enough to explain attributes, how they work, how to use them, etc. It could be just me but I feel as though an instructional video on the wiki or the site could help new players and others who don't understand the system, Thanks.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
And I think a video would be awesome.

And doing something like this to understand something is the best way to go. (It's why I work on the wiki ;).) Are you in a position to have a go at it?

HC help videos have certainly been discussed from time to time - the trick is to get something made and completed and launched.

So who's up for making a how-to-Herocraft video or two?

Last edited:

me19584

Glowing Redstone
And I think a video would be awesome.

And doing something like this to understand something is the best way to go. (It's why I work on the wiki ;).) Are you in a position to have a go at it?

HC help videos have certainly been discussed from time to time - the trick is to get something made and completed and launched.

So who's up for making a how-to-Herocraft or two?

I just found out how to use attributes today so I'm probably not the best choice.. But I feel like, as John said, the wiki is good at explaining, but I also feel that an instructional video would help a good amount if possible, thanks.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6