• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Attribute Combos?

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I realize Attribs are still technically WIP on the test server and can change, but I figured some people might want to put out fun attribute/class sets.
If anyone's messing with Cleric over there, we crunched a bunch of numbers yesterday on how to get as close to live's Cleric as possible. Either:

Strength 10, Constitution 12, Endurance 27, Agility 2, Intellect 26, Wisdom 27, Charisma 0
For old attack, health, and armor with an allocation balance between Intellect and Wisdom

or

Strength 10, Constitution 12, Endurance 27, Agility 2, Intellect 11, Wisdom 36, Charisma 1
For old attack, health and armor with more put toward Wisdom.

If you want more depth for why those numbers, try reading Dakin's guide on how attributes work.

Personally, I like the second one.
Anyway, what do you have for fun attribute sets so far?

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going for bloodmage. I thought what makes bloodmage good? So I liked that it had high health, medium damage and it was good for kiting. So I think high constitution, with points on intellect and agility and then some points in endurance would be the best for me.

Absolutly NOONE will find out my Goon combo!
Strength-22, Constitution-10, Endurance 20, Agility-27, some other shit I forgot.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Erg, I won't be able to play before 6th so I can't test out attribution combos :/ Interesting to read how other people use their attributes though.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I dunno, ill probably be druid again even though our heals over time got nerfed really hard. Cleric is definately a much better healer now, despite several of their heals getting much longer cooldowns also. That said, druid can do more damage with higher int now than on live, and i love rampart vine / earthwall so much lol. Will probably do something with high int / wis, no str, and medium con / agility.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Bard- as many charisma points as i can get. Anything left will be strength. Cause thats a good bard,

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Bard- as many charisma points as i can get. Anything left will be strength. Cause thats a good bard,
Charisma was going to be a stat for just bard from what I heard =P Fair warning though, dumping everything into one stat means maybe enough left to up another by 1.

Acars

ICE ICE ICE!
Awaiting to hopefully be unban, I think this is a new Herocraft! Anyways, planning on paly or ninja Havnt experimented with it... Hopefully ill be able to

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Charisma was going to be a stat for just bard from what I heard =P Fair warning though, dumping everything into one stat means maybe enough left to up another by 1.
It mostly affects bards but it also *slightly* improves crowd control skills. Although, nothing but bard should take this ATM

Beastmannn

Soulsand
Can toss people back 15 blocks and can lunge to them 15 blocks and do tons of dmg.. this combo will be kept a secret :)

I tested and here's my build for Pyromancer (I loved the new) Strenght 20, Constitution 15, Inteligence 30, Agility 15 and Endurance 15, the rest put into constitution, what you guys think about it?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Can toss people back 15 blocks and can lunge to them 15 blocks and do tons of dmg.. this combo will be kept a secret :)
It's not 15 blocks...With 30 strength it's like 8 blocks.
P.S. the real combo: Puncture->Toss->Lunge

Last edited: