• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Attribute allocating

I have encountered something that I think might be a bug, but im not sure.

I am a lvl 7 Lost Soul and I have allocated a lot of points. But recently I noticed something: every time I got a lvl up from about lvl 3 all my attribute points were automatically going into the agility counter, no matter what attributes I selected. My agility is now 11 and everything else is either 2 or 3. I checked to make sure I wan't messing up anything by accident, and I wasn't. I have no clue what to do.

Thanks, assasins_creed2

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't Know of anything like that :eek: might be something delf would want to know if it is true. Otherwise you have to have located all your points to agility to make it 11 on accident

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
as a lv 7 lostsoul, you're not going to have too many allocation points. so if you try to allocate more than you have available, and you selected multiple attributes to add to when leveling, it'll add the points you selected for what it can afford. like say I have 8 points, and i try putting 4 into intellect, 4 into wisdom, and 4 into charisma. I obviously cant afford this, and it's going to drop one or 2 of them depending on what you can afford or what i think was clicked last. it happened to me too, i tried to allocate some points into intellect and constitution, and didnt have enough for the constitution, so it put the points i selected into intellect first, then i had 5 or 6 points left, so i put only 2 into constitution after opening the GUI again, instead of the 3 i tried before.