• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Attack on Trade District / Spawn !!!!!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
The evils of Valorium have been fighting Heroes for a very long time.

In the wilderness they have fought many heroes.

In the Dungeons they have been attacked by wave after wave of heroes.

However, they now have new champions, and a new leader. The Corrupted King. They've been striking back here and there, but we have yet to see the vengeance they are planning.

The Corrupted King has eyes and ears everywhere, whispers have been heard about a new era of heroes and he wants to be a part of it. He has struck an unholy alliance with the other bosses and is planning an attack the likes of which have never been seen before. The King's forces will strike at the place heroes believe they are most safe.

Wave after wave of monsters, and even bosses will descend upon the walls. The only hope for the new era is if the forces of Chaos and Order unite just one time to fight back the unimaginable armies the corrupted king has summoned.

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
The evils of Valorium have been fighting Heroes for a very long time.

In the wilderness they have fought many heroes.

In the Dungeons they have been attacked by wave after wave of heroes.

However, they now have new champions, and a new leader. The Corrupted King. They've been striking back here and there, but we have yet to see the vengeance they are planning.

The Corrupted King has eyes and ears everywhere, whispers have been heard about a new era of heroes and he wants to be a part of it. He has struck an unholy alliance with the other bosses and is planning an attack the likes of which have never been seen before. The King's forces will strike at the place heroes believe they are most safe.

Wave after wave of monsters, and even bosses will descend upon the walls. The only hope for the new era is if the forces of Chaos and Order unite just one time to fight back the unimaginable armies the corrupted king has summoned.
No offense, but the last thing I want to do at the end of the map is fight even more mobs.

Just remove protections and let us kill everyone and break everything.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
No offense, but the last thing I want to do at the end of the map is fight even more mobs.

Just remove protections and let us kill everyone and break everything.

I should have added some specifics at the end of the rp stuff. My intention was that this was an event to happen some time after the new map start

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I find this to be a copy of Attack on Titan... In title and lore.

Forgive my ignorance, I haven't read through other event suggestions, was there another event similar? Or are you referring to something else? I'm not familiar with the manga series.

The way the idea for attack on TD is gonna out me as a nerd.

The other day I was thinking about years ago when I played Warcraft and the city of Stormwind was under attack. The whole server ran to its aid and it created a pretty crazy night that people talked about for a good time after. This is an attempt to recreate that excitement.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Forgive my ignorance, I haven't read through other event suggestions, was there another event similar? Or are you referring to something else? I'm not familiar with the manga series.

The way the idea for attack on TD is gonna out me as a nerd.

The other day I was thinking about years ago when I played Warcraft and the city of Stormwind was under attack. The whole server ran to its aid and it created a pretty crazy night that people talked about for a good time after. This is an attempt to recreate that excitement.
Nah, I simply found it to be a copy of the manga Attack on Titan that became so popular it had an anime adaptation... And live action movies... No there isn't any similar event, just that if you read the manga/watched the anime, it would seem similar as to what you described the event to be...

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
This is the suggestion I put into the private convo:
@Rumblestikk how about a giant PVP event with organized teams, 2 teams in a "siege" on PVE spawn the when "plunges the world into chaos, turning PVP on for the whole world as the only order is thrown down." Would be a really fun event considering there hasn't been a PVP event in a while and none on this scale. We could have a few people that do normally PVP organize teams based on skill level, provide gear, and such. The only thing this would need to work is PVP turned on in spawn for it, coordination, and temp removal of any party limit.