• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Atlas: "You've reached the end of this world" upon login

C_Hawk

Glowing Redstone
Hi there,

yesterday (May 7th 2017) I joined the Atlas server and set up a residence together with a friend (Royfi) in an Ice Biome (5907, 470, 78).
We built a base, a small farm and called it a day.
When I logged in today, 9 o'clock AM (GMT+1), I spawned 500 blocks from my logout point and got the error "You've reached the end of this world".
I also died because my game froze up completely (log showed no errors) and I got attacked by a zombie. I closed the game after I died, reopened and the game froze again after 20-30 seconds. I've fixed that now, but I still lost my inventory and can't reach the base.

I hope something can be done about this,

With kind regards,

C_Hawk1996

P.S.

TLDR;
  • I reached world border, I couldn't reach my base
  • The game froze up, I was killed by a zombie and had to close Minecraft, because it didn't respond.
  • Game kept freezing upon several logins
  • I still can't reach my base, but I fixed the freezing issue.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
You made your base outside the border (it must not have been put in at the time)

Its only beta so do not worry too much, in 2 weeks time the real map starts.

C_Hawk

Glowing Redstone
Alright, guess we'll have to regard it as a lost outpost.
Would be cool to get some of the stuff back, but it's alright if we don't.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright, guess we'll have to regard it as a lost outpost.
Would be cool to get some of the stuff back, but it's alright if we don't.
usually nothing is ever replaced if u lose it to keep everything fair in the server not all things can be retraced

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
Weird. Just yesterday, I walked out to the 10,000s North and never got bounced or kicked. Lots of cool stuff out there, too.