• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Atarius' Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: iTakeTheCake
  2. Location & Age: Germany, 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): There is one, though it has nothing to do with cheating and stuff: I was time-banned on LotC for stripmining (roleplay reason).
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minestatus.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, first of all I want to get an impression of the server myself before I vote.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think there are many reasons but I keep it to a minimum: I love to play MC, I always help new people to get a good start on a server. Furthermore I used to be a head-builder in one of LotC 2.0 biggest cities (I'm specialized on greater buildings like manors).
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HTI12
  10. Additional Info: I am deeply disappointed that I haven't made any screenshots because I thought I might have had enough time to do it but map shut down before I made screenshots. Why I am here: I want to get another view of a server besides LotC and I am highly impressed of what I read in your wiki.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: iTakeTheCake
  2. Location & Age: Germany, 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): There is one, though it has nothing to do with cheating and stuff: I was time-banned on LotC for stripmining (roleplay reason).
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minestatus.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, first of all I want to get an impression of the server myself before I vote.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think there are many reasons but I keep it to a minimum: I love to play MC, I always help new people to get a good start on a server. Furthermore I used to be a head-builder in one of LotC 2.0 biggest cities (I'm specialized on greater buildings like manors).
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HTI12
  10. Additional Info: I am deeply disappointed that I haven't made any screenshots because I thought I might have had enough time to do it but map shut down before I made screenshots. Why I am here: I want to get another view of a server besides LotC and I am highly impressed of what I read in your wiki.

Reviewing.[DOUBLEPOST=1362101141,1362052078][/DOUBLEPOST]Please explain the nature of your ban.

I don't quite know if I got the question right:

LotC is a roleplay server, I made a mine with torches, stairs, even supports BUT I made 8 stripmining-tunnels to have the most effective way of gathering resources. Well, my bad - never saw a rule saying so but I should have come to the conclusion that it is not allowed at all coz its wrong in any rp reason though I've never seen it in a different way since I started playing.

The ban itself: Can't tell much about it coz I am still banned, no answers to my appeal though stripmining is a time-ban in the cases I've seen (which were quite much lately) and I assume it might take 3 days more so it is a 1 week time-ban.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I don't quite know if I got the question right:

LotC is a roleplay server, I made a mine with torches, stairs, even supports BUT I made 8 stripmining-tunnels to have the most effective way of gathering resources. Well, my bad - never saw a rule saying so but I should have come to the conclusion that it is not allowed at all coz its wrong in any rp reason though I've never seen it in a different way since I started playing.

The ban itself: Can't tell much about it coz I am still banned, no answers to my appeal though stripmining is a time-ban in the cases I've seen (which were quite much lately) and I assume it might take 3 days more so it is a 1 week time-ban.
Reviewing. The ban appeal you posted is only afew days old. You still do not remember anything about the ban itself?
Angyles Name change please.

As I said, no response till now. I've read the rules now for the second time (and many times before that ban) and stripmining isn't written even once and how long it takes, whereat I understand the ban coz it's against rp. There are like 3 or more other ppl who did the same recently and have no response yet and this drives me nuts. I haven't done anything wrong in the past 1 1/2 years on this server and I am now ignored for a minor delict (what stripmining actually is) and no response on how long the ban takes - or at least just a comment on it so I understand what's going on - isn't fair at all - to say it naive. Maybe I take it too serious and they just have enough to do atm and they will answer my ban appeal after a week or 2 but punish me with ignorance isn't the right way to go.

And to be honest I don't understand why I have to justify my actions or myself here coz it's a delict based on roleplaying which I did not extend to a major crime or anything. I did not insult someone, nor cheated, glitched or did any major crimes and that's my punishment? After I saw that I was banned I knew I made a mistake - not even on purpose - but prolonging this is ridiculous and I get just a "little" upset thinking of it.

The ignorance was like an impulse to try another server and that's why I am here.