• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Assassin's Guild] Evil {3}

Calovichi

Legacy Supporter 5
Leader- kdog8936
Members- kdog8936, enojado_tejon, RandomSigns
Recruits- RangeHoplite, FuzzyDragon77
Headquarters- x-1362
z-1290
y-69

objective- The systematic killing of contacted targets via a sign with the hit's name and requester's name. The sign should be placed at the guild headquarters on the hit message board. (mods and admin will not be taken in as targets.)

Hit List: iHazBryn Licksterboy yoIyo Dazureus adioshoes78 Howbadisbad ShizzDawgg
macura leftovers5 Desawemd

Currently accepting- Ninjas, Healers, Rangers, and Wizards, all warrior classes, and anyone that has proven themselves in PvP.

Im a level 10 wizard and if i could join that would be great. I could help build and supply until I become better

Calovichi

Legacy Supporter 5
Im a level 10 wizard and if i could join that would be great. I could help build and supply until I become better

To join fully, you will have to complete an test assassination. I will fill you in on your target ingame or on the forums if you are not on when i am. As for buildings, we have the main base at the coordinates in the first post, so make yourself at home.

Thanks, i hope to see you ingame

I went to the co-ords you gave, but there is a town called Braavos there. Is that your base?

Calovichi

Legacy Supporter 5
there must be some confusion, the base is outside of a town called Threshold(No affiliation). As for a test assassanation you may kill anyone from Threshold that is on at the time you are or you may defeat someone in a duel that has a rating better than 1400.