• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Assasins Blade

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Assasins blade is doing like 20 instant damage at the moment.
From 3 and a half hearts with armor I got 1 shot by a low level rogue with an iron sword.

Clearly something is wrong

ADaringEnchilada

Legacy Supporter 4
It appears assassin blade is currently glitching, where me and Danda took instant damage (as opposed to the dot) when fighting path rogues. The result was an instant 30-40 damage in 2 hits, as opposed to normal 16 damage.

Taken from my slightly younger post, but either way there is clearly something bugged out at the moment.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ill check and post the config for you

Code:
AssassinsBlade:
    poison-duration: 10000
    tick-damage: 2
    weapons:
    - WOOD_SWORD
    - STONE_SWORD
    - GOLD_SWORD
    - IRON_SWORD
    - DIAMOND_SWORD
    apply-text: '%target% is poisoned!'
    buff-duration: 600000
    use-text: '%hero% used %skill%!'
    period: 2000
    attacks: 1
    expire-text: '%target% has recovered from the poison!'

AssassinsBlade:
        level: 30
        mana: 25
        cooldown: 5000

@Sleaker - anything look wrong?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
yup i got backstabbed fighting a rogue

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
sounds like someone got backstabbed
even so a ninja can only do 28 damage with a gold sword max against an unarmored opponent. I had 3 and a half hearts as a Master dragoon that is around 35~ hp and I was wearing armor so the damage mitigation from that would have mitigated enough for me not to get 1 shot.

ADaringEnchilada

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm not familiar with heroes coding, or the values given, but as danda said, and as I can testify, something happened twice doing over 30 damage to both of us even through armor. If I read correctly, assassins blade does 2 damage per tick and assuming the first hit is 10 damage (rogue default iron damage + the initial poison) then without armor I would have ~20hp thus 3 more hits would be required to kill me. From what I saw, I was slain in a double hit (2 hits within a couple split seconds) so only 18/30 hp could be dealt. The only other possibility is all the damage was deal at one.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
need more tests than just one instance of instant death. ie - stand still swap hits, then do it with assassin's blade. recheck health. see if it's ticking for damage or if it is doing odd damage amounts.

this can be done on the test server (if Kainzo gives out classes)