• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Denied Asomeo's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

asomeo

Stone
  1. Location & Age: New York,11
  2. Previous Bans from other Servers:
  3. Referral(s):I got one a few days ago for spamming commands because i didnt know wether it was working or not
  4. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Me and my freind Rearden51 found it on minecraft lists
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft:I have
  6. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:I do agree to all of it
  7. Reason you should be accepted:I have bee nplaying minecraft for 1 years so not a noob i help others and i try to help servers
  8. Special key:Im srry but idk what that is
  9. Additional Info:I love servers with classes and this kind of stuff
  10. Minecraft Username?:asomeo

TimTim209

Iron
  1. Location & Age: New York,11
  2. Previous Bans from other Servers:
  3. Referral(s):I got one a few days ago for spamming commands because i didnt know wether it was working or not
  4. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Me and my freind Rearden51 found it on minecraft lists
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft:I have
  6. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:I do agree to all of it
  7. Reason you should be accepted:I have bee nplaying minecraft for 1 years so not a noob i help others and i try to help servers
  8. Special key:Im srry but idk what that is
  9. Additional Info:I love servers with classes and this kind of stuff
  10. Minecraft Username?:asomeo

~~~REVIEWING~~~

Hi there. You are too young to be whitelisted per our ToS and the law COPPA. I encourage you to play via our greylist and reapply when you are the proper age. Application denied.

asomeo

Stone
~~~REVIEWING~~~

Hi there. You are too young to be whitelisted per our ToS and the law COPPA. I encourage you to play via our greylist and reapply when you are the proper age. Application denied.
How old do you have to be

Status
Not open for further replies.