• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ary's ban appeal

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN: Aryios
Banned by?: Kainzo or Seratt
Time of ban: 11/29/10
Reason for ban: Building/mining in DH at the time as well as disrespect to Kainzo
Your story: I had posted a ban appeal a little more than a month ago for my ban. I was not told an exact answer only “we remember you”, and I am unable to respond to my old thread. I know what I did was wrong, but I was only the server for a month.
This was a year ago, and even though a year is not that long I have grown a lot mentally and physically. I have matured as a gamer and know not to disrespect people who administrate situations such as your server. This was also my first offence and I really hope to get a second chance on your server.I am sorry for disrespecting you Kainzo, I was angry at the time and had no control over myself. I was stressed out from school and was taking all my anger out on you for no reason at all. I was immature and stupid and I meant no disrespect.
As for mining in DH I am also sorry for, I was being an asshole because at that moment in time Minecraft servers were miniscule to me and breaking rules didn’t mean anything. After a while of gaming and other Minecraft servers I realized how fun and important they really are. I regret getting banned from your server for such an immature and stupid reason. I hope you guys will give me a chance back on Herocraft. You guys have evolved greatly since last year and I really admire your work with Heroes. I hope to see a response soon, and again sorry for everything I hope we can put everything in the past. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

@Kainzo