• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aryios 11/29/10

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Ign: Aryios
Banned by?: Probably Kainzo
Time of ban: 11/29/10
Reason for ban: Building,mining in DH as well as cussing.
Your story: Well i had put an application for HC earlier to find out i've been banned in the past. I did some searching on google to find the DH blacklist http://forums.disposableheroes.net/ar/t7552.htm but i do not recall doing these. I remember having a house on the server it may have been near the spawn. I am aware that this was in the past and there is not much proof. I would like to get a chance to play again with some of my friends.
Thanks ~Aryios

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Well i highly doubt i did something real bad. I only remember getting angry at Kainzo for doing something to me before i got banned without warning. I regret any rule i have violated.

Teriol144

Stone
I've been playing on a few servers with Aryios and he's a loyal player, sure he has his days but don't we all? I've never seen him actually do something completely out of line and if he has I'm sure he regrets it. At least let him apologize for his errors if your not going to unban him. I'm merely giving you my knowledge of the kind of person Aryios is since I know him in real life. Me and him we're owning a server just recently together and understand what you have to go through. I understand if you don't want to unban him since even on our server we didn't like taking risks. We both respect any decision you all make as a server. I just thought it necessary to give you my little insight of this situation and what I know. - Teriol144 (If this gets me in trouble I will suffer the consequences, I never saw anything about backing up someone we know.) You all run a very nice smooth server I might say beats the crap out of our server. We really enjoy your hero plugin and have used it on our server. Thanks - Teriol144