• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Arturec's Ban Appeal

Arturec

Soulsand
IGN: Arturec
Banned by: gabizou or Danda
Time of ban:14/7/13
Reason for ban: Griefing spawn.

Your story: I admit I was raging after being toyed around with and then killed by Gabizou (And friends), and I did grief spawn using the /kill command, and after coming back and looking on what I did, I will say that It wasn't worth the ban. I'm sorry about this, it was griefing and I do know better, that griefing isn't acceptable on any HeroCraft server, I deserve the ban, but I'm appealing so maybe I can get unbanned. It's pretty sad, I think I'm the first person appealing for Hexxit... -_-

(This was on HeroHexxit, and I'm not sure where to post this, since I checked around the forums and couldn't find a place, so I decided that Public Appeals should be OK.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I didn't /slay or /kill him, I was merely defending my base as the legit player I am. But Arturec, I don't understand why you'd go on to grief spawn with constantly killing yourself around the room. I counted about 15 tombstones of yours. I wanted to only temp ban but at the time the banning system wasn't set up properly and I had to go to sleep.

You can be unbanned later today.