• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Artistic_Flair's Application

1. In-game name: Artistic_Flair
  2. Location & Age: Kentucky, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): On one server for greifing. I was being.. Silly with my friends and I would never do that to a great server like yours. You have put in way to much work. (server: minecraft.clanrks.com
  4. Referral(s): My brother, poopman600, asked me to join.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I want to be apart of a greater community and meet new people. I want to build with my friends and have fun.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Since I get around a lot, I have heard so much about this server. From many friends and acquaintances, they all say its great.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I'm not entirely sure. I voted and it said there was a bad gateway.
  8. Additional Info: I can be a really cool person, but I can be angered easily. Noticing it's been an issue, I've been trying to work on that. I can be quick to make friends, or I can just be plain annoying. Sometimes I am rather sophisticated, other times, not so much. Overall, it depends on my mood. I am a very creative person when it comes to art. Architecture, not so much. If I really think, It can be pretty mind blowing. I have the guts to be a leader, maybe not a great one, but I can get the job done. Organizing is my life so it wouldn't be rare to be able to find stuff easy in my chests. A pixel art:2011-11-05_14.43.38.png

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok then I will ignore this ban.. only because you seem to be regretful of it.. and the rest of your app is decent..

Welcome to Herocraft!

@Artistic_Flair

Somebody on that server made me mad.. It was awhile ago and I have since then matured. I cross my heart and hope to die that I won't grief again.