• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Arrows not able to kill people?

Maguiva6

Dirt
Testing arrow damage on friends, could do 25 or so damage except when they get around 1 or 2 hearts (25 hp or less) it does 0 damage after that, as in that arrows cant kill people, they can only get them low?

Is it supposed to be like this?

Maguiva6

Dirt
Lol I got into a fight with a ranger, we each shot 20 arrows at each other, both at half a heart after like the 4th arrow, and after i realized we couldnt kill each other, walked up and melee'd once, and he died.

Thanks Kain,

Maguiva6

Dirt

As the video shows, arrows get him down to 1 hp, and one melee swing kills instantly (Osep was taken down to half a heart from the arrows, buts it sticks there)

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
Yes, thanks for this post, i experienced this exact same thing today and is very frustrating to have arrows do no damage at all. Poison arrow is also bugged. If your target is hit by an arrow it will say he's poisoned and then immediately after it will say your target has recovered.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
I've noticed ice arrow does the same thing as poison arrow, it instantly goes away

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
i dont cause any damage after the initial arrow it seems. at least most of the time i c the person blink red and make hurt sound after only the first one. after that they just bounce off.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
i dont cause any damage after the initial arrow it seems. at least most of the time i c the person blink red and make hurt sound after only the first one. after that they just bounce off.

I feel yuh, and if you don't fire your firearrow all the way, you catch your self on fire.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This should be fixed in the new build of Heroes / 2.8 - put a pin in this and let me know if it is when we update to 2.8