• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Armor bug

c12095

Holy Shit!
Figured I might as well post this just incase your unaware Kainzo. Apparently armor restrictions are messed up, I as a dragoon can wear full diamond armor If I tried to equip it. I have seen ninjas wearing diamond chestplates and helmets also. I don't know the extent of the classes able to do this, but I know a good bit of he classes can abuse this.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Figured I might as well post this just incase your unaware Kainzo. Apparently armor restrictions are messed up, I as a dragoon can wear full diamond armor If I tried to equip it. I have seen ninjas wearing diamond chestplates and helmets also. I don't know the extent of the classes able to do this, but I know a good bit of he classes can abuse this.
When taking damage the armor should fall off and not be used in equating it damage reduction.

GraRona

Portal
Kainzo, this really need to be fixed. I'm a ranger and I was able to wear A full suit of armor and it didn't disappear upon fall damage. The armor only disappeared from my body when I either changed the item I was holding or when I right-clicked with my current item. I also saw a few ninjas and casters wearing diamond helmets with no problems.

GraRona

Portal
Also, I know many abusers of the glitch but I don't have proof. If you would like names just tell me.