• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

arisenwolf69's Loremaster Application

arisenwolf79

Glowing Redstone
1. Minecraft IGN: arisenwolf79

2. Position applying for: Loremasters

3. Age|Timezone: I am 17 years old, and I am in PST

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been with Herocraft since Nov 25, 2012

5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I have some great immersion ideas, one of which deal with skins (http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/immersive-skins.54295/#post-426986). I also have some ideas geared towards backstory of the server and maybe something pertaining to the class lore. Such as where they came from, things like that.

6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!)
If you would count the thread above as work, then that is all I have. I would love to take on the project of making skins for the thread above and as me and Kainzo discussed.

7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?
I could do my very best to get to these meetings on time everytime. My schedule after summer will be quite hectic, but I can do my best.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have always loved Role Playing Games since i first saw one. Minecraft alone is one of my favorites, but once I found HeroCraft for the first time, I thought I had found a hidden gem that was to be prized. I was right, OVer the past year and a half or so, I have been with the server on and off. Sometimes something terrible would happen, and i would leave the server for a while. But no matter what servers i went to, played on, or became a part of... i always came back to HeroCraft. Its my version of a perfect server, and what greater honor could there be than contributing to the very thing you enjoy the most? That is why i want to become a LoreMaster. I love to create role playing elements, and it would be the highest honor to make the astounding RPG experience this server has given me just as exciting and wonderful, if not better, than when I first entered The Multiverse. I want those new players to feel the same feeling I got when I found this server. That feeling of finding something new, exciting, and just simply enjoyable. I adore HeroCraft and all it's content. Now I wish to add my own ideas to this content, and make it better for myself, the community, the server as a whole, and the MInecraft populous it self.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been with Herocraft since Nov 25, 2012

5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I have some great immersion ideas, one of which deal with skins (http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/immersive-skins.54295/#post-426986). I also have some ideas geared towards backstory of the server and maybe something pertaining to the class lore. Such as where they came from, things like that.

If you would count the thread above as work, then that is all I have. I would love to take on the project of making skins for the thread above and as me and Kainzo discussed.

7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?
I could do my very best to get to these meetings on time everytime. My schedule after summer will be quite hectic, but I can do my best.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have always loved Role Playing Games since i first saw one. Minecraft alone is one of my favorites, but once I found HeroCraft for the first time, I thought I had found a hidden gem that was to be prized. I was right, OVer the past year and a half or so, I have been with the server on and off. Sometimes something terrible would happen, and i would leave the server for a while. But no matter what servers i went to, played on, or became a part of... i always came back to HeroCraft. Its my version of a perfect server, and what greater honor could there be than contributing to the very thing you enjoy the most? That is why i want to become a LoreMaster. I love to create role playing elements, and it would be the highest honor to make the astounding RPG experience this server has given me just as exciting and wonderful, if not better, than when I first entered The Multiverse. I want those new players to feel the same feeling I got when I found this server. That feeling of finding something new, exciting, and just simply enjoyable. I adore HeroCraft and all it's content. Now I wish to add my own ideas to this content, and make it better for myself, the community, the server as a whole, and the MInecraft populous it self.
Sorry for a late response. If you're still interested in joining the lore team, we need additional hands. You can PM me for details.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3

I will no longer consider this app valid. Please re-apply when you're interested again. @Admins please lock this thread, thank you.