• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Arena Suggestions

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
If you move the time up by 1-3 hours the show may be better. I know a few people who couldn't attend because of the awkward middle of the day time. I don't know how much lag would be affected but a few more people can't be much worse than it was already. Maybe the area was just too crowded, but I doubt the lag can really be helped for a public arena.

Also, raise the buy in to at least 500c in my opinion, even 1000 is reasonable. 100c per person is not much at all to ask for and would increase incentive.

I do like the idea of the arena but I think multiple arenas would be pretty neat. In most arena tournaments there are a few maps to pick from to diversify the playstyle but I do not know how feasible it is to do such a thing. I feel like a small arena like that is going to create repetitive combat.