• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Arena Bugs

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
You probably all know this already, but I'm going to make a bug report for continued visibility.

1) Today, there were multiple consecutive arena matches that ended up being 2v6.

2) Today (after one of the 2v6 matches in which I was part of the 2), I respawned in the void after an arena match, died there, lost all my inventory, and then was placed next to this portal that says "To Bastion". I'm not going to demand that my character be reverted back to get my items back, but I just wanted to let you know that this is still an issue.

I think there may be a correlation between the 2v6 bug and the "die in the void and lose your inventory" bug.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
1) Today, there were multiple consecutive arena matches that ended up being 2v6.

Arena puts you in a party and sometimes people don't leave the party. I think you can also que with a larger party then 2 and still fight only parties of 2.