• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Arena bugs, arena bugs everywhere

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
So, along with Deathmatches only giving one life, this bug is also occuring in battlegrounds, which is really lame.

Also, a lot of players have reported getting "stuck" in queue.

Basically, you can't do anything (/bg /col / dm) because you are in a queue or something. However, when you try to leave, it does not work.

To be honest, I don't think the /arena leave command has ever even worked in the first place. We always got around this by relogging, but not even that fixes this bug.

zlv8E3.png

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
So, along with Deathmatches only giving one life, this bug is also occuring in battlegrounds, which is really lame.

Also, a lot of players have reported getting "stuck" in queue.

Basically, you can't do anything (/bg /col / dm) because you are in a queue or something. However, when you try to leave, it does not work.

To be honest, I don't think the /arena leave command has ever even worked in the first place. We always got around this by relogging, but not even that fixes this bug.

zlv8E3.png

There are way to many bugs that are super frustrating. The arenas itself are a ton of fun but I hope this can get fixed. I do like bg in its current state with one life it is kinda challenging