• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Arena, Battleground, and Deathmatches

RandomSigns

Legacy Supporter 3
Recently, when participating in bouts that contain more than 2 people, upon death I spawn at a portal that connects to the Bastion Nexus instead of respawning a the event. I do so without any items, as is normal upon death, but this poses an issue for me when I have been ported to a combat location to die and lose all of my items.

I don't really know what to do, I've lost 2 inventories worth of items (not a big deal) and the third time I didn't lose anything as long as I stayed alive until the end of the event (despite having being kicked). I think this might be the start of a fix, but there are some serious issues when a player cannot respawn in an event or they respawn post event without the items they had pre-event.

I still love everything that you guys have done so far.

Thanks!

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Recently, when participating in bouts that contain more than 2 people, upon death I spawn at a portal that connects to the Bastion Nexus instead of respawning a the event. I do so without any items, as is normal upon death, but this poses an issue for me when I have been ported to a combat location to die and lose all of my items.

I don't really know what to do, I've lost 2 inventories worth of items (not a big deal) and the third time I didn't lose anything as long as I stayed alive until the end of the event (despite having being kicked). I think this might be the start of a fix, but there are some serious issues when a player cannot respawn in an event or they respawn post event without the items they had pre-event.

I still love everything that you guys have done so far.

Thanks!
When that happens relog. It fixes it.